Happy news for Kitchen Queens!! Cleaning the baked-on grease, carbon deposits and burnt residues are no more a nightmare. WOPPER is here with its cleaning concentrate for removal of carbon deposits called WOPPER Carbon Cleanser – WOPPER BCC to help you in cleaning all the grimy black stuff from your utensils. Now what can stop you from cooking your favourite recipes when cleaning is no more a daunting task?
What is WOPPER BCC?
WOPPER BCC is a premium carbon deposit cleaning solution. It is designed in such a way that it can also be used on aluminum, steel and other metal cookware. WOPPER BCC effectively removes the baked-on grease and residues from all your cookware and bakeware.
Why WOPPER BCC?
- Suitable for cleaning food processing equipments.
- Concentrated and hence less consumption and cost saving.
- Very effectively cleans all forms of dirt, deposit and residue.
- Removes baked-on/ cooked-on soil from pans, trays and other metal cookware.
- Can be used on aluminium and stainless steel pans and trays.
- Eco friendly.
How to use WOPPER BCC?
1. For Use in Sink Compartments or Soak tanks
- Add WOPPER BCC to water to make a 15% solution (roughly 200ml/ L of water) and fill the soak tank to the proper level according to the usage.
- Submerge pans and trays in the soak tank for at least 12 hours.
- Soak for longer period or increase the concentration of WOPPER BCC stock solution for heavily soiled pans.
- Remove trays and pans from the solution and rinse them with clean water.
- Empty and recharge the soak tank with a new solution once a week.
How to store WOPPER BCC?
WOPPER BCC must be stored in a shaded place at normal room temperatures. When stored in its original sealed container, it has a shelf life of at least 24 months. When the container is opened, it is advised to use the contents quickly. The container must be closed air-tight after every use.
- Do not use this product on copper or brass.
- Avoid skin and eye contact.