Are you a foodie? Will the burgers, steaks and barbeques makes your mouth water? Imagine a day you are hungry for grilled foods and all you have is a super stinky oven and a grill with black, sticky grime. Will you make food in it?
Cleaning your grill is important as it not only removes dirt but also prevents your grill from rusting. Now, maintenance and cleaning doesn’t take much effort because WOPPER is here with its Oven and Grill Cleanser – WOPPER BGC.
What is WOPPER BGC ?
WOPPER BGC is a premium oven and grill cleanser. It removes all the sticky, stinky dirt from the oven and grill. WOPPER BGC keeps your oven and grill clean and shiny.
Why WOPPER BGC?
- Ideal for cleaning of ovens and grills.
- Effectively removes heavily carbonized soil.
- Used on stainless steel materials commonly encountered in the kitchen.
- Concentrated and hence less consumption and cost saving.
- Eco friendly.
How to use WOPPER BGC?
- Remove gross soils on the oven or grill surface by scrubbing.
- Set the Grill temperature 65-80˚C and spread WOPPER BGC onto grill or oven surface without direct skin contact and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Do not allow the surface to dry and reapply the product if required. Wipe the oven/grill with a cloth until the oven or grill is clean.
- Rinse the oven/grill with clean water thoroughly and allow it to dry. Apply cooking oil for seasoning the surface of oven/grill.
How to store WOPPER BGC?
WOPPER BGC must be stored in a shaded place at normal room temperatures. When stored in its original sealed container, it has a shelf life of at least 24 months. When the container is opened, it is advised to use the contents quickly. The container must be closed air-tight after every use.
- Do not use the product on surfaces over 90˚C.
- Avoid contact with floor coverings, aluminium, copper, brass, galvanized or painted surfaces, tin, zinc, plastic coated surfaces.
- Do not use on self-cleaning ovens or on fire brick.
- Do not allow the solution to splash on other surfaces.